Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 23, 2015

It is FREEZING up here!  I am officially braving the worst winter in Canada.  The natives don't even know what to do!

This week was awesome!  We had zone conference on Friday and it was super stressful!  Sister Carpenter and I love working with the sisters and we love all we learn from giving trainings. This was our first training at a zone conference.  So it was stressful but it went really well.  In fact it was the best zone conference ever!  President Patrick said so himself.  The zone leaders and we gave a training on unity and then we set a zone baptismal goal.  I wish I could describe the feeling we felt. It was the most powerful spiritual experience I have ever had. As group of 45 set-apart full-time representatives of Jesus Christ, we knelt down in prayer seeking Heavenly Father's guidance in bring souls unto Him through baptism in the month on March.  It was so powerful!  We set a zone baptismal goal of 10 for the month of March.  The highest number we have had in the last 2 years is 8 but I know we can do it! I felt it and we are going to get to work!

I have to go cause the Elders just got here and are waiting!

I love you all!

Love,
Soeur Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment